Spine Shredder Heads
Schönenberger produce all common spine shedder heads right here at the main site and attaches great importance to quality and precision. On request, we can manufacture according to your drawing, sketch or sample.
The technology of the screwed carbide spine shredder head was developed by Schönenberger itself. The production takes place exclusively in the main factory and offers the user many advantages compared to a conventional soldered version.
The outstanding features are:
- Extremely high reduction of dust production due to tear-off paper chips
- Long tool service life
- Easy elimination of the paper chips
- Better production and product quality
- Lower noise emission (very high smoothness)
- Longer service lives resulting in cost savings
- Inserts can be changed extremly fast at your site (main body does no longer have to leave your premises)
- Inserts mounted with a single torx screw
- Inserts can be re-sharpend
The spine shredder heads are available for the following machines: Müller-Martini (Trendbinder, Normbinder, Corona), Kolbus (Ratiobinder, Systembinder), Wohlenberg (Master, Champion), Heidelberg-Binder.
Together with the premium spine shredder heads, spare inserts and screws as well as a Torx screwdriver are included with all models!