The premium cutting blades from Schoenenberger convince through the use of a “high performance” carbide that meets the requirements of the chemical and plastics industry. At the carbide quality, we continue to place great importance on hardness, grain size and binder.
In this way, we give our solid carbide cutting blades the necessary toughness, wear resistance and life time. By sintering in the threaded holes, no further materials or machining are necessary that could possibly weaken the carbide or make it brittle due to stresses.
- High wear resistance due to the high quality carbide
- Available for all common strand pelletizer : Maag-Automatik; Maag-Scheer; IPS; Coperion
- Special production according to your specification
- Good price/performance ratio
- Many designs available from stock
cutting balde tungsten carbide
Made of high-quality materials in original equipment quality (OEM). Suitable for all common strand pelletizers
Cutting blade CE20S ceramic
The long service life of the cutting edge, high fracture toughness and tensile strength are the characteristic properties of this technical high-performance ceramic cutting blade.